Land Lease Information
- You don't need to buy a city lot! When you do this, you typically pay for city hookup to water, sewer and installing sidewalks. All
this can easily add up between $100,000 to $200,000+ in your homes purchase cost. You are not investing in a long term land
purchase. This will help reduce your monthly mortgage payment.
- You're not taxed on the land since you don't purchase it, but you still qualify for Idaho's $92,010 (2011) Home Owners Property
- Maintenance of gates, private streets, common area landscaping and lighting, social membership to clubhouse when open, city
sewer, and street snow removal are all included.
- No homeowners association dues or hidden fees.
- RV and Boat storage available to residents for an additional fee.
- A very fair and respectful set of community covenants are designed to protect you, your family, your home and to help ensure a
high quality of life.
- A clean well cared for and pride of ownership atmosphere is clearly present. This ensures higher resale value and provides
consistent curb appeal.
- Covenants restrict rentals. All homes are 100% owner occupied.
ON-SITE PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT:
- Maintain the infrastructure such as streets, utility systems, entryways, gate and common areas.
- Allows you to travel without worry, knowing that your home is safe and secure while you're away.
- Perform resident screening. In a land-lease community, we all know there is a resident screening process. Private property
requires only that the applicant qualify for a bank loan, or pay cash. As the owner of private property, you never know who might move
in beside you next. In a land-lease community, you can rest assured that your neighbors had to meet the same financial and other
criteria that you did.
Copyright 2011 Brooke View Inc. 421 SOUTH CURTIS, BOISE, ID 83705